PLAY

Saturday, February 21, 2009

IIGHT

this aint no advice but im finna lay it on the line.

IF I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY IT ill say that. if i got ana ILL RELEASE IT. if i wanna smoke me some weed I WILL. if i wanna chill wit a group of MY NIGGAS and lay back and have a good time I WILL. and if i wanna sit on my ass all day ILL DO DAT DO. because im grown. I PAID FA MY SHIT. i wake up with me everyday. and i keep it a hunnet baby. ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL and if u dnt like it FALL BACK. it aint like i have anyfriends IM MY BEST FRIEND and its gone stay dat way. dnt hop on my shit trynna tell ME about me. and tell ME that i aint lady like. SO NIGGA HELLL im a bitch and im classy. always been calld a freak NEVER BEEN CALLD A HOE. i do what i please.

STOP WORRYIN ABOUT ME! ease up off the obsession.

No comments: