PLAY

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

$$$|♥|.052491.-.102108.


Dear Nickie,

It has officially been 3 months since you've been gone. it took ALOT to get over this, and its caused ALOT of problems between me and my boyfriend (jealousy.lol)-and i just think he'll NEVER understand our relationship (just like no one else would)-IVE FINALLY GOTTEN TO THE phase where im no longer thinking about you being gone but im thinking about how many laughs we had when you were here along with all the times you helped me through each and everyone of my problems with out ifs ands or buts even if it was about another man. im glad i got the chance to have a person in my life who i never had to worry about trusting even if it was only for a few years. my heart & soul misses having you around. and i will never let go of the space in my heart that has been just for you since day one.You were NOTHING but good to me.I STILL dont know why i talk to you like you're still here thinking that if i pinch myself hard enough i could wake up from this nightmare, and why i still cry on deaf ears hoping that one day you'll come back with a smile on your face like "I WAS JUST PLAYIN NIGGA. its okay" but its not gonna happen. i just miss YOU. and as hard as it is for me to get through the shit im going through with out you around to help me and support me, you STILL made these lessons worth while and made it easier for me to get through them if you werent around.I MISS YOU BEST FRIEND more and more everyday.

No comments: