PLAY

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MY FIRST LOVE.

this is for you.

ive spent 5 years trying to realize what it is about you that keeps me running back.
youve lied youve cheated youve broken not only us but my heart and what was our future.
yet every time i think about you ismile because i love you SO MUCH it hurts yet ihate you so much it soothes the pain.

ive forced myself to believe what you tell me because you hurt me so bad every little thing you say i think is a lie.
YET i still call you to talk to you and tell you how much i love you.
ive been COMPLETELY torn apart by every guy thats ive ever been with after you and it was so easy to just drop them. but you... i cant seem to break you. youre my drug. and everytime i THINK im done with you i always run back.
theres NOTHING that i wouldnt do for you by anymeans but theres nothing i would because i feel you dont deserve me. YET i continue to throw myself at your feet begging for mercy because i love you so much I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE.

you see this relationship isnt all hate because i could never hate you or anyone else in that matter but for you its so much more its a combination. i hate what youve done to me and all the lies youve been caught up with, but i love the fact that you still love me and that i stil love you and we cant let eachother go. its all confusion. love then hate hate then love. and as much as i remind you of how bad youve hurt me i STILL run to you because i know that love never dies.

i love you mann I DO. and its ridiculous the things weve been through. but we're strong for EACHOTHER.

No comments: